Warm Welcome in The New Country- Canada

It has been a year that I am in Canada now. The initial days were not as struggling as I thought they would be. Thanks to the hospitality of the country. It actually welcomed me warmly. After a year, I feel settled here. My studies are going on well. I have two part-time jobs that are paying me well. You know what, it really feels awesome to take care of your college fee along with the everyday expenses. This is a good thing about here. This place makes you independent. Another good point is the people here believes in the concept of the need for balance. They go out for vacations over the weekend.
There are a couple of options available here for the weekend gateways like Banff National Park, Jasper National Park, The CN Tower, The Capilano Suspension Bridge, The Athabasca Glacier, Horseshoe Falls etc. The list is countless. I am considering visiting Jasper National Park since I am really fond of watching the wildlife. Native wildlife in Jasper National Park includes elk, moose, bighorn sheep and bears. Jasper National Park in the Canadian Rockies comprises a vast wilderness area of Alberta province defined by glaciers, lakes and peaks. The Icefields Parkway, a road from the town of Jasper, passes subalpine forest and the immense Columbia Icefield.




I will definitely get indulged in the activities like hiking, camping and skiing. I am sure it will be fun. I also plan to visit the Maligne Lake, which is situated in Jasper National Park and is famous for the colour of its water, the surrounding peaks, the three glaciers visible from the lake and Spirit Island, a frequently photographed islet. I plan to take along my professional camera and enjoy my time clicking pictures.

I am looking forward to this exciting trip, especially when I am sponsoring my trip for the first time ever.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canadian Words You May Not Know or Understand

Study Visa- New Zealand | The University of Auckland, my dilemmas?!?!?!?!